Underwood Ranch was founded in 1941 by Milton R. Underwood, who owned and operated the ranch until 1965. Milton R. Underwood began raising Registered Hereford Cattle in the 1940’s followed by Brangus and eventually commercial herds from the cattle used for cutting. Ownership was then passed along to his son, David M. Underwood, who operated the ranch with his wife Lynda, from 1965 to 1996. In 1975, David M. Underwood began raising Registered Quarter Horses, which were trained for Cutting competitions. They continued this endeavor through the mid 90’s.
In 1996 David M. Underwood passed operations of the ranch on to his youngest son, Duncan K. Underwood, who, at present, oversees all operations on behalf of the Underwood family. Underwood Ranch now specializes in top quality registered Brahman production through the the use of in vitro and embryo transfer process, Bradford F1 Cross, hay production and commercial cows and calves. It is the home to several Reserve Grand Champion titled Bulls and International Champion titled Brahman Cow.
10906 Underwood Rd • Sealy, TX 77474
Phone: 979.865.2336 • Fax: 979.865.8136
©2015 Underwood Ranch. All Rights Reserved.